Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Joseph and I look pretty good together. We are coming up on our 6th Anniversary in May!  Time goes by so fast! But then that time makes sense when you look at what we've accomplished. We have 3 and 1/3 kids now and lots of memories to with it. 

7 comments:

J Fo said...

What a cute couple! Nice blog. I'm proud of you...some day maybe I'll hop aboard this train, too. :)

Josh said...

Hooray! It's about time!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Way cute picture!!

Keri and Derek said...

I'm SO glad you found me!! I've been wondering how you are. We will definitely have to get together. Are you still in AF??

Tiffany said...

Howdy! I am glad you joined the bloggin world! I admit I am a blog hopper that is how found your blog. My blog is ! michaeltiffany.blogspot.com
Happy Bloggin! Tiffany (Paxman) Monsen

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

Hey,
I got your blog off another,
How are you? Your kids are way cute. So you're pregnant with your 4th baby? I bet you stay pretty busy! It's good to see what you've been up to.
Tami
qtbell.blogspot.com

Hiatts said...

yeah you did it!!