This school year was Averee's first time entering the Reflections contest at school. She chose to do photography and took this cute photo of Emmett. She then edited it using iphoto. She was very excited to enter it.
She was so excited to be chosen as a winner! She carried the trophy around with her all day and even fell asleep hugging it. She was so proud of herself and we were so proud of her!
so fun! Averee has got to be one of my favorite kids in primary! I remember in nursery I was a little nervous with her at first she was a little spit fire, but she ended up being one of my favorites she has grown up to be such a sweet young girl!
2 comments:
Hooray. she has a good eye for photography, that is a cute picture. Maybe she can teach me a thing or two when I get back to Utah.
so fun! Averee has got to be one of my favorite kids in primary! I remember in nursery I was a little nervous with her at first she was a little spit fire, but she ended up being one of my favorites she has grown up to be such a sweet young girl!
Post a Comment