Following Jessica's lead. She had this on her blog and decided it would be fun!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. I think it's fun to take a trip down memory lane, and it's always good to have a laugh or smile about the past. So leave a comment and I'll do the same for you!
4 comments:
I remember at volleyball practice one time we were laying on the gym floor after practice and Timo came walking over you in his short running shorts and you just about died! LOL
My all time favorite memory of you: When you were voted "most likely to go bald" by our senior class. And from thenceforthe we dubbed you "baldy." Good times.
I remember that you almost got me in trouble because my mom saw you walking around the store and thought it was me and I was supposed to be home babysitting
I remember multiple times where you took crazy kamakazi dives into the bleachers. You were cah-ray-see! :) I also remember comparing bruises and floorburns to see who had the best ones. Diddo on Shari's---hilarious!
Post a Comment