So I was feeding Emmett breakfast the other day. I went to get a wash cloth to clean him up. I come back and this is what I find.
So I ask, how'd that get there? And Clara says "I made Emmett pretty, didn't I?"
I have to admit, my boy is beautiful. (with or without the bow)
5 comments:
That is too cute. Aren't sisters so wonderful? We used to dress my brother up in girl clothes. At least this time it was just a bow!
How funny! He is a cute boy, and the bow had me fooled. My first thought was, "I thought Autum had a little boy?" I guess that's what he gets for having his closest sibling be a girl.
Thanks for the help with my spelling. ( : I knew it didn't look right. ( :
You know me.
Your blog is so cute. Isaw Avery riding her scouter to school yesterday. She is so cute. Hope we can go on a camping this year sometime. My kids, well all of us had a blast last time. My kids think that your dirt bike trips are the balm.
that is too funny, thats what these boys get for having older sisters!
Post a Comment