Friday, October 2, 2009

Pumpkin Harvest 2009

A quick slide movie of our pumpkin harvest! The kids were so excited to pick the pumpkins that they helped plant and care for in our garden. We had some monster ones this year! Emmett's weighed 51 pounds. Clara's weighed 43.5 pounds. Hyrum's weighed 61.5 pounds. And Averee's at 76.5 pounds! We had a great gardening season, with the pumpkins being the last harvest of the season! I'm happy to have a rest from the gardening, but I still can't wait to plant again in the spring!


1 comment:

The Damron's said...

This is Becca and this is the only way I knew how to get a hold of you. Bridger did get tubes about a week ago and he only got up once last night becuase he was getting up 7-8 times a night before so I"m so glad I did it. But I remember you talking about ear plugs that you got that work great and I was hoping you could tell me the name of them or how to order them. Call me if you want or send me and e-mail whatever is easiest when you get a second, if you dont mind thanks- and by the way your kids are always adorable! snowgirl5178@yahoo.com or 435-201-1738