Sunday, December 25, 2011

Santa's Gift- watch the video to hear my 3rd attempt at amateur song writing

I finished writing a Christmas song at 4am Christmas Eve morning. I'd been working on it for a couple weeks but the busy-ness of the month put me behind. But I wanted to finish it before Christmas. So I stayed up late. It's not perfect, but I thought it'd be good enough to share. I put it to a slide show of my kids and their Christmas holiday so far.  I'm not the greatest of singers, especially with this song because it's a bit too high for me, but I hope that you all find it somewhat pleasant. :)  I've always loved writing music on the piano and a while back decided to see if I was any good with words. It's been a fun little hobby for me and I don't know if I'm really any good at it, but I enjoy it! I'll try to remember to post my other 2 songs that I've finished sometime soon. Merry Christmas to you all! 

1 comment:

Hiatts said...

wow autum great job! I never knew you had such talent. love it!