Thursday, April 24, 2008

Trip to Crystal Geyser near Green River, UT

During spring break while camping at Green River we decided to take a ride to a local geyser there called Crystal Geyser.  We didn't stay long enough to see it really go off. (the guy there said that it should be going off sometime in the next 5 hours or so...yeah, not gonna wait around for that.) But it bubbled a lot though and the kids loved running all around it getting wet.  It was fun to watch each kid one by one trip and get completely soaked!  I think that all but Hyrum went back to camp wet from head to toe.


Here's Hyrum running through the water.

Averee running.......
Averee falling!


Clara wanting to be saved after falling in.  Of course I made her walk to me because I wasn't going to get wet!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great Pics! Sounds like alot of fun....but a little cold too!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Looks like fun. I love geysers. It's too bad you guys didn't get to see it go off. You all seemed to have a lot of fun though!

J Fo said...

You guys are my inspiration to get out more! You do so many fun things as a family. I've lived in southern utah for about 7 years and have probably done less down here that you and Joe...sheesh!