Monday, May 12, 2008

Averee's First T-Ball Game!

It's been so fun to teach Averee about sports and I was excited to finally have her come of age to be able to play on a team.  T-Ball is the first team sport I played and I remember how fun it was for me at the age of 5.  Averee was excited to sign up and excited to learn that we had made sure that her cousin and best friend Malia would be on her team!  It was so much fun to see these little kids play and enjoy themselves.  And of course, I think the parents have just as much fun or maybe more watching their cute little kids play.  
I can't help but be so proud of Averee and how well she did and how willing she is to try new things.


Averee Shows off her "Uniform". She was so excited to be playing for the Twins.

Running from first base.

Hitting the Ball!

Standing on First.

Throwing the ball to first base.

3 comments:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

The top picture looks like a mini Autum. How cute!

Tiffany said...

She looks exactly like you! How fun... I LOVE the springtime

Schofield's said...

Like the other comments, she looks like you! I too am excited for when Abby can get into sports, it's going to be fun.