Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's a BOY!

That's right, I have broken all odds and kept up with the Girl-Boy-Girl-Boy pattern. Only someone that's super-amazingly cool can pull that off. So #4 has turned into Emmit Rieske Adams. The middle name is pronounced "risky". It's my grandpa's middle name and my great grandma's maiden name.  I've always liked it. So, we are very happy and I'm excited that I have passed the half way mark. I don't currently have a picture of him since he's not born and the ultrasound pictures didn't  work out.  But I'm guessing he's going to look a bit like this.


My kids so far have all looked pretty similar so I have a good chance at being right about this. 





8 comments:

Laura said...

Autum Carter, 4 kids? congrats on t he 4th by the way, good crap girl. you are amazing!!! It's been way to long, and i know you always wonder about me. Your kids are pretty cute, and looks like you are doing so well. I wanted to say Hi, and see how you were doing.

Bish

Melissa and Justin said...

Maybe you should post a pic of your belly. I feel huge but just the other day someone was surprised to hear I was prego - weirdo! Anyways, Congrats on the little boy and I really like the name (especially the middle) I think maybe little Emmit and little Elliot may just have to meet and be best friends.

Tiffany said...

CONGRATS! I have yet to see what a boy ultra-sound looks like but I guess I can just imagine for now.....on second thought never mind!

J Fo said...

Congrats! That's a good kid pattern, (that's how my fafmily is)! You better post some cute belly pics when you ever start showing in 3 more months!

Shari and Trent said...

Congrats on the boy! How fun, you are going to have a lot to keep you busy with four kids!

Hiatts said...

Congrats, wow four your will have your hands full and I thought three was hard, I can't even imagine what four would be like. another boy will be fun for you though.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Congrats! It's so exciting to find out what you are having and to be heading downhill! Hopefully it goes by pretty fast for you. How fun to have another boy!

Josh said...

Hooray Baldy! Congratulations on #4! Where does that put you? 8 more to go?