
Brooke and her daughter Ceirra at the beginning of Cryin' Tyne.

Joe coming down one of the harder hills on Cryin' Tyne. There are lots of technical parts on this trail and that's when the kids got off to walk it with Grandma Guth. On this hill it was so steep that she had each of the kids slide down on their butts with her.

And here's what happened to Averee while sliding down the steep rock. That would have been really embarrassing if she hadn't been wearing any underwear! This ride was a great adventure for all and proves to all that our children have more guts than a grown man- cause none of them were cryin'.
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun times! I love the hole in the pants picture!
That is so funny...I love the pants as well. ( : Looks like SO much fun!
Looks like fun! I love the new blog layout!
Post a Comment