So Clara has a new nic-name. CUT UP CLARA. While I was cleaning up the paint mess one night and Joe had just started sanding the hardwoods the kids asked me if they could do watercolor paints. I said yes, little did I know that Clara didn't stay painting with the other kids. After finishing my work I went downstairs to get in the shower. There was a trail of cotton on the floor. I followed it and found this......
You can't imagine how upset I was.
Some say you should never raise your voice or your hand to your children.... they must have never had their child take scissors to their couch.
3 comments:
Oh, I want to cry for you! Since we saw your family at church today I am guessing no murder took place. Although, this would be great evidence in a self-defense plea.
I enjoyed your account of getting out of your house so as not to walk on the floor. At least now you know how to esacpe in case of a fire or something. So sad about your couches! I don't know what I would have done.
I sure hope that wasn't a new couch. On the bright side, your pictures of your painted room looks really nice
Post a Comment