Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A comfy place to sleep.

So we get home on a sunday a while ago.  We had stayed too late at my parents.  I'm sure we had a very enlightening conversation going on.  The kids were really tired when we got home.  I tell them to brush their teeth and to go to bed.
After a few minutes I went to check on Averee and Hyrum downstairs to make sure they were really going to bed.  And I find Hyrum on the stairs.  Sleeping like the dead.
In this short video you can hear him snoring.  Finding him like this reminded me of when I was a kid.  When I was little and it was time for bed I would go get ready then I would go and lay on the stairs and fall asleep there so that my parents would carry me up to bed.  Maybe doing this is genetic then?



1 comment:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

That is so funny and so cute!!