Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Snowmobiling on Presidents Day

Joe and I were very lucky to have his mom watch our kids on Presidents Day so that we could go snowmobiling.  We went with our friend in the ward, Greg and his son, Tyler.  It was tons of fun.  Lots of fresh powder to play in.  But snowmobiling involves work.  And let me show you why.





I started a chain reaction. I got stuck in the ravine, Greg got Joe's sled stuck trying to make a trail for me to follow out of the ravine. Which as you can see was move a bit get stuck, move a bit get stuck. This took us a little bit over an hour to get out of. The rule is, don't go snowmobiling unless you are willing to spend part of the time working. What a blast, and a workout for all of us! Too bad I didn't get any pictures of the really fun part. It was just too fun to stop and get the camera out.

No comments: