Clara turned 3 on May 22nd! She got to have a party with Joe's side and then another with my side. We had a party with Joe's family the day before her birthday since we were leaving on a camping trip with my family on her birthday. She then had a party on the camping trip with my family. She had so much fun. When I asked her what she wanted her cake to be like she said "I want a Cinderella cake.......and........Snow White too." So as you can see below, she had all the Cinderella people.....and......Snow White too.
Here's some video of how cute she was when opening her gifts at her Callao camping trip party.
Clara has been so fun to raise. She's such a little mother to her dolls and real babies. And I can't believe how grown up she is in so many ways. (when she wants to be)
She is so special to all of us!



1 comment:
She sure is cute! Nice job on the cake!
Post a Comment