Emmett Rieske Adams!
Emmett Rieske Adams was born on Friday, September 26th at 12:06 P.M. He weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. It was a wonderfully short labor. The eviction notice was sent out at 9:30 A.M. and a little over 2 1/2 hours later he showed up. This measured about 1/4th of the time that my previous inductions had taken, so I was pleased by this nice surprise. As you can see in the following photos, he was jaundiced and got to spend a few days in the billi-bed. I will update with more pictures when I get them from Joe.
13 comments:
Congrats! He is GORGEOUS :)
Good job there Aut. He is way cute. Glad everything went well. I have never heard of one of those beds before.
Congratulations! He is so cute. I can't wait to come and see you!! Let me know.
Cute, congratulations. I will have to meet him and your other kids when I am finally lucky enough to move down that way. How do you pronounce his middle name?
Congrats! How adorable! I love how big that binky looks in his little mouth. Emmy was jaundicy, too. We had to do the bili-bed at home for about a week. It was a total bummer. I hope his bili levels are down.
As usual you popped out another cute one...congratulations!
Congratulations!!!! He is SO cute! Glad to hear that the labor went so well for you. I hope you are both doing awesome!
such a cute little guy!
So cute Autum! you guys have the cutiest kids! If I could have a little boy just like hyrum I'd do it in a heartbeat... anyway I'm glad to see you guys are gonna have another cute little tyke to chase after. CONGRATS!
He is so cute! Congrats and great job you guys sure do make cute kids!
That is how I thought you would pronounce it, I love it. We are going to be moving that way right about Christmas time until the end of March. I can't wait.
Congrats! He is adorable. I can't wait to see him in person!
Congrats Autum! He is super cute!
Post a Comment