Thursday, September 18, 2008

My little Brothers Wedding.

I finally got some pictures from my brothers wedding. (shouldn't have been that hard since Joe took the pictures, but just haven't reminded him.) Alexander and Andra got married on Aug. 7th. It was a beautiful wedding. I don't know if Andra realizes how crazy and loud my big family can get at times, but she'll just have to get used to it. She's done pretty good so far at putting up with us. Above are some of the photo highlights.

4 comments:

Keri and Derek said...

They are SO cute. I see them every week at church and almost say something but who know if Alex remembers me. ( : It took me a few minutes but I recognized him the first week.

Tiffany said...

2 days! Good luck I cant wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Schofield's said...

what a cute couple. I love weddings. Hope all goes well in two days! That is so exciting, I'll have to come and visit you.

Keri and Derek said...

I would love to come visit....I can't wait until you have him! Let me know what days are good.