Friday, September 12, 2008
And down she goes....
So, this morning I'm going down the stairs and about halfway down my left foot slips off the edge of the step and sends me down on my butt. Which then, because of that awful thing called gravitational pull, has me repeating that same motion on each step all the way to the bottom of the stairs. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! (If you say this really fast you will get an understanding of what it sounded like.) This has left me really achy from the back on down. This takes the cake compared to a few weeks ago when I was trying to get out of the tub but instead created a huge tsunami when I lost my balance. Needless to say, I am getting really clumsy in these final stages of pregnancy. Which leaves me wanting this baby to come ASAP before someone really gets hurt. And sorry there is no picture...I failed to have enough time to get an action shot of me going down the stairs...And of course no one wants to see one of me falling in the tub......for many, many, reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so sorry. You could have really gotten hurt! But I've got to say...this doesn't surprise me! ;) You're clumsy enough without a baby belly to mess with you balance!
Oooh! That is so sad. I hope you are okay. It bites enough being big and pregnant - then to fall! Unfortunately I have the clumsy gene myself so I know how that goes!
Ok so it's been a while since the good old country villiage ward or since me and Jeanie lived in your families house, but I saw your blog and I had to say Hi! I also saw your mom in the movie store the other day and that was kinda fun. Your kids are so big, it is crazy. Well I just wanted to say Hello and I hope everything is going good for you!
I am sorry but I did get a good laugh ;) One more week...... Good Luck!
Post a Comment