My birthday was on the 4th. I turned 21.....well okay.....24.....fine....27. That's right. I'm what you call almost 30 now! I can't believe it. I was born during probably the busiest season for Joe's work and so we have postponed doing anything for it till we find the time. But he did manage to squeeze in getting my gift. I had asked for some end tables. He got me the most beautiful end tables for my living room upstairs that match the wood on my piano perfectly. A dark shiny mohagany color. On another note, I am set to send the eviction notice to baby Emmit on the 26th unless he decides to come earlier or the doctor decides to take him earlier. I am on a toxemia watch as of now and he may be forced to come earlier if it gets much worse, so we'll see. I feel pretty good, other than being a bit tired. But, I can't wait till he gets here!
9 comments:
That baby will be here before we know it! I can't wait to see him. ( :
Oh and happy LATE Birthday. Glad you had a good one.
Happy Birthday. I hope for your sake the baby does come sooner. I can't wait to see his little face. Good Luck.
I hope that you had a great 21st b-day! ;) Good luck with this last little bit of the pregnancy. I love how you phrased it...sending him an eviction notice! Classic!
Hey there Aut. Love the blog and happy birthday. I will have to give you a call or come by and we can complain together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad you got some nice end tables. Good luck with the last few weeks, they're the hardest I think. It will be good to see the little guy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That can be a little scary being on toxemia watch, hope everything goes well and baby get's here soon!
Happy Birthday! Wow, I can't believe it's almost time for your baby to be here. I hope you stay healthy (no toxemia) until he gets here!!
Good Luck .... Hopefully #4 is a breeze (lol)
Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're so old. I'm glad that I'm a much younger 26.
Post a Comment