Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day Ride in the Lake Mountains


Over Labor Day weekend we went for a quick easy ride in the Lake Mountains. Joe had to work that Saturday morning, so in the afternoon he got home and we decided to take a quick trip to let the kids ride for awhile.
It was a couple of fun hours of following Averee around on easy trails and roads. (Since that's all I can handle in this stage of pregnancy and that's all Averee's little training wheels can handle it worked out perfectly.) It was one of the proudest moments of being a mom I've had. Averee had never really ridden more than just circles around camp or in the back yard, and it was so fun to teach her about going up and down hills and navigating through rocks and such. As the minutes ticked by she got more and more confident and was zooming around with no problem at all. It was a very good day out with the family.

2 comments:

Haley said...

That is impressive! I would need alot more then training wheels to ride!

Tiffany said...

Whoops, that comment was from me :)