Hey, that's not my deer!
So, the other day, Joe comes back from picking up his deer horns. He'd paid to have the guy do a European mount to hang on the wall. That's when they do the skull and horns. He gets home and we start looking at them saying, I don't remember them looking like this... So Joe pulls out the picture of him with the deer on the hunt and we find that, Nope, they don't match the horns in the picture. It's not his deer. What a mess. The guy at the meat place says they've never had a mix up before. And it's possible that whoever has Joe's horns won't even notice they aren't right. They probably did just what Joe did. Go pick them up and only notice that it's a four-point. They are probably saying..I don't remember this...but maybe they don't have a picture to compare to. So we'll see if this gets worked out. Joe's gonna drive back down there sometime to return the horns and show the guy his picture...all I know, is that I'm not paying $180 bucks for some other guys horns. Moral of the story. Take a picture with you when you pick up your horns.

Wrong Horns
Right Horns
1 comment:
They look the same to me! Of course, I'm not what you would call an expert in the deer antler business.
Post a Comment