Monday, December 8, 2008

Open-Couch-Surgery


I spent 3 hours today fixing my couch after the cut up clara incident.  The arm rest is significantly smaller than the other side now, but after a deep analysis, seemed to be the best option with the least amount of money spent.  I cut out all the triangles pulled out the extra cotton and then pulled the sides together and stitched it up.  I guess it'll do.  Better than it was right?


AFTER



7 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

I am impressed. I wouldn't know what to do but I think you solved it well.

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

That looks really good, looks like new. You did a great job.

Justin and Melissa said...

That looks great, Who would have known it was super cut up before.

MakingChanges said...

That is one impressive surgery job!

J Fo said...

Who knew that you were a couch doctor?! Looks great!

FishinFamily said...

Holy cow! I would never have been able to do that! You are like professional. Good job!! How's Clara's arm?

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Wow, you did an awesome job!