We enjoyed a fun morning of egg finding and then got ready to go to Grandma Guth's house for the big egg hunt. My parents have put this on ever since their grandkids were old enough to understand. It gets bigger every year since the grandkid number grows pretty rapidly. They fill hundreds of eggs with treats and money and hide them in their back yard and field. The hardest to find ones are the Golden egg that has $10 in it and the Silver egg that has $5 in it. Many others have $1 bills in them. It was a big worry with the weather this year, but we got it all finished before the rain started pouring! Pictures of the hunt are on Angel's camera, so lets hope I get around to getting them!
Easter Sunday was neat since my brother Anson and his wife Heidi blessed their latest addition that morning. Carbon Merl Carter was born on February 18th. He's a cutie! It was a fun day with the family!
(Just a side note, I also had a beautiful niece born on March 12th named Emma Jo Adams, Jon and Trinna's latest, and then another beautiful niece born on March 23rd to Ammon and Collett named America Jane Carter. And there are two more coming this summer. My sis in law Karen is due mid July and my sister Angel is due the first part of August. What a surplus of cute babies I will have around me!)



1 comment:
Emmett is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! That's a great idea to do Easter on two days! I think we'll start doing that too, to keep the Spirit on Sun.!
Post a Comment